I started my first public blog Fall 2013 when I studied abroad in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Turns out I really enjoy blogging as a hobby. As I finish my last semester of school, I have many changes coming in my life. Through this blog, I wanted to invite you along this crazy journey of mine, inviting you into my storybook.
– My name is Julietta, named after my beautiful paternal grandmother.
– I’m a first generation American with parents from Brazil and Mexico
– I speak English, Spanish, and Portuguese
– I’m currently a 2nd semester senior at Texas A&M University majoring in International Studies.
– I’m an INFJ personality. (only 3% of us!)
- I [introverted]
- N [intuitive]
- F [feeling]
- J [judgment]
– I’m an unapologetic feminist (Feminist: the person who believes in the social, political, and economic equality of the sexes)
– I got a bad case of wanderlust..
– Some of my hobbies include
crafting, painting, hiking, cooking, blogging, exploring,ect.
– Included in my interests (but not limited to…)
traveling, current events, anything Latin America, food, documentaries, art, and history
– Usually if you like Beyoncé, I like you.
– I have a guilty pleasure/sick addiction to BuzzFeed articles
– I never want to feel like I have to compromise who I am in any relationship- because I believe we shouldn’t have to apologize for being ourselves.
– All in all, my motivation derives from one of my most important goals: that I constantly pursue and choose happiness.